Policy for processing of personal data pursuant to and by the effect of Article 13 of the New European Regulation 2016/679 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION – GDPR).
Welcome to our website GuglielmoRotta.com/.it (the Site).
Guglielmo Rotta s.r.l. collects and manages your personal data with the utmost care and adopts specific security measures to protect them. Below you will find all the information on how we process your personal data in relation to your browsing on GuglielmoRotta.com/.it and using the services offered.
The Data Controller
The Data Controller of your personal data is Guglielmo Rotta s.r.l., Via dell’Industria, 34 – 37066 – Sommacampagna (VR) C.F. and VAT number 02278170234.
Contact us at any time by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to the address of Guglielmo Rotta s.r.l. for any clarification, question or requirement related to your privacy and the processing of your personal data.
Types of data processed and treatment purposes
Guglielmo Rotta s.r.l. processes the personal information you provide to us when you browse or use the services offered on GuglielmoRotta.com/.it. Guglielmo Rotta s.r.l. can collect data about you such as personal data (name and surname, address), navigation data (IP address).
Your personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- provide you with the services of GuglielmoRotta.com/.it;
- manage your requests forwarded to our Customer Service.
In the all this cases, the processing of your personal data is legitimate as it is necessary to execute an agreement with you or to provide you with the service that you have specifically requested.
We also conduct statistical surveys and analyses with data in aggregate form to understand how users interact and use the site, in order to improve our offer and our services.
Only with your express consent will we process your personal data to:
- carry out commercial and promotional communication activities;
- customise the site on your interests.
Subjects authorized to process your data
Your personal data is processed by trained personnel of Guglielmo Rotta s.r.l.. Your data could also be processed by our suppliers, previously assessed and chosen for their reliability and competence, for organizational and functional needs related to the provision of services on GuglielmoRotta.com/.it.
Data retention period
Your personal data is kept for a limited period of time depending on the purpose for which it was collected. At the end of this period your personal data will be deleted or otherwise rendered anonymous in an irreversible way. Depending on the purpose of the processing changes the retention period: for example some data may be stored in accordance with local regulations or the data used to send you our newsletters are kept until you ask us to cease sending.
You can, at any time, revoke your consent to the processing of your data, know what kinf of your personal data are in our possession, their origin and how they are used, request the update, correction or integration and, when required by current provisions, the cancellation, limitation of treatment or oppose their treatment. You can also request to receive your personal data in our possession in a format readable by electronic devices and, when possible, the transfer of the same directly to a third party indicated by you.
You can file a complaint with one of the supervisory authorities responsible for compliance with the rules on personal data protection (for Italy it is the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data – https://www.garanteprivacy.it/), when you believe that the processing of your personal data has been carried out illegitimately.
This information may be subject to changes and additions over time, so we invite you to check the contents periodically. Where possible, we will try to immediately inform you of any changes made.
Guglielmo Rotta s.r.l. with headquarters at Via dell’Industria, 34 – 37066 – Sommacampagna (VR) C.F. e P.IVA n. 02278170234 is the Data Controller, that is, the subject which decides how and why to process your personal data.
You can always contact Guglielmo Rotta s.r.l. by writing to the above address or sending an email to email@example.com.
Type of personal data collected
The categories of personal data that Guglielmo Rotta s.r.l. collects and processes when you browse on GuglielmoRotta.com/.it are as follows:
- we collect your e-mail address when you sign up for our newsletter service;
- we process the personal data you provide us when you contact our Customer Service to provide the assistance requested;
- we collect information about your browsing on GuglielmoRotta.com/.it , such as the pages you visit and how you interact with the single page and we save this information on our servers.
We inform you that Guglielmo Rotta s.r.l. does not process personal data relating to minors. If you access GuglielmoRotta.com/.it and use the services offered by Guglielmo Rotta s.r.l., you declare that you are of legal age.
Use of the personal data
Guglielmo Rotta s.r.l. collects and processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- management of requests to our Customer Service.
- statistical analysis and surveys. Some information about your use of the site will be used to perform statistical analysis and surveys;
- subject to your express consent, we may use your contact details for commercial communications on our products and services, news, new arrivals, exclusive products, offers and promotions. In addition, always with your consent, we will be able to use your contacts as part of market research and surveys for the detection of satisfaction. These communications will take place exclusively with the methods you have chosen (e-mail, SMS, telephone, paper mail, Whatsapp).
Should you don’t wish to receive further communications from Guglielmo Rotta s.r.l. or change your consent, you may interrupt these communications at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each communication or by writing to the above address or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We inform you that you may receive further communications from us even after submitting your unsubscription request, as some submissions may have already been planned, our systems may take some time to process your request.
We process your personal data mainly through IT and electronic means; we adopt high security standards in all data processing, in full compliance with current legislation.
Legal basis of the processing
We process your personal data only in the presence of one of the conditions provided for by the law in force, and specifically:
for the conclusion and execution of a contract of which you are a part
Only the minimum information necessary for the execution of the contract of which you are a part is used. This basis legitimizes the processing of personal data that takes place in the following activities:
- provision of services offered on GuglielmoRotta.com/.it;
- management of your requests by our Customer Care.
Communicating your personal data for these activities is a contractual obligation. If you do not wish to provide us with the requested data it will not be possible to conclude or execute the contract and your requests.
to comply with a legal obligation
With the legal obligations to which Guglielmo Rotta s.r.l. conforms in accordance with the tax provisions and other regulations to which Guglielmo Rotta s.r.l. is subject, your data will be necessary and will be processed to respect these obligations.
The processing of CVs voluntarily sent to Guglielmo Rotta s.r.l. is legitimate because it is expressly authorized by a law, which specifies that in this case the consent of the person to whom the personal data refers is not required.
based on your consent.
Marketing activities, opinion polls, market research and analysis of your browsing and consumption habits are all subject to your explicit consent. Providing your personal data for these activities is absolutely optional.
Authorized for treatment
Your personal data will be processed by Guglielmo Rotta s.r.l. internal staff who are specifically trained and authorised to personal data process.
Your personal data will also be transmitted to third parties that we use to provide our services; these subjects have been adequately selected and offer a guarantee of compliance with the rules on the processing of personal data. These third parties have been appointed as data controllers and carry out their activities according to the instructions given by Guglielmo Rotta s.r.l. and under its control.
The third parties in question belong to the following categories: banking operators, internet providers, companies specialised in IT and telematic services; couriers; companies that carry out marketing activities; companies specialised in market research and data processing, consulting company.
The updated list of the persons in charge of data processing and of data controllers is kept at the the Data Controller’s headquarter.
Your data may be transmitted to police and judicial and administrative authorities, in accordance with the law, for the detection and prosecution of crimes, the prevention and protection from threats to public security, to allow Guglielmo Rotta s.r.l. to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court, as well as for other reasons related to the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.
Data retention period
Your personal data are keeped for a limited period of time, which is different depending on the type of activity that involves the processing of your personal data. After this period, your data will be permanently erased or otherwise rendered anonymous in an irreversible way.
In any case, for technical reasons, the termination of the processing and the subsequent cancellation or irreversible anonymisation of the related personal data will be final within thirty days of the terms indicated below.
Your personal data is stored in compliance with the following terms and criteria:
- data collected in the context of the use of services offered on GuglielmoRotta.com/.it to the user: these data are retained until the termination of service or cancellation of the subscription to the service by the user;
- data related to user requests to our Customer Care: the data useful to assist you will be kept until your request is met;
- CV: for six months from receipt;
- data provided for commercial communications activities, opinion polls and market research: up to the request by the user to interrupt the activity
- data used for carrying out market research and surveys for the detection of satisfaction: up to the request by the user to interrupt the activity.
You can exercise your rights at any time with reference to the specific processing of your personal data by Guglielmo Rotta s.r.l.. These rights consist of:
- Access your data and modify it: you have the right to access your personal data and to request that it be correct, modified or integrated with other information. If you wish, we will provide you with a copy of your data in our possession.
- Revocation of consent: you can revoke at any time a consent you have given for the processing of your personal data in relation to any activity for marketing purposes (for example, sending commercial and promotional communications, conducting market research and surveys , customization of the website and commercial offers). Once the consent has been withdrawn, we will promptly process your personal data based on this consent, while different treatments or based on other assumptions will continue to be carried out in full compliance with the provisions in force.
- Opposition to the processing of personal data: you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest, explaining the reasons that justify your request; before accepting it, Guglielmo Rotta s.r.l. will have to assess the reasons for your request.
- Cancellation of personal data: in the cases provided for by current legislation you can request the cancellation of your personal data. Received and assessed your request, if legitimate we will terminate the treatment promptly and delete your personal data.
- Temporary limitation of the processing of personal data: in this case Guglielmo Rotta s.r.l. will continue to store your personal data but will not process them, subject to the exceptions of the law. The limitation of the treatment can be requested in case of dispute of the accuracy of your personal data, of unlawful processing, of exercise your right in court and in case of opposition to treatment, in the period in which we evaluate the reasons for your request.
- Transfer of your data to a person other than Guglielmo Rotta s.r.l. (“right to data portability”). You can ask to receive your data, where technically possible, your data can be transferred directly to a third party you indicateIn order to exercise some of your rights described above you can contact us by writing to the address of the Data Controller above.
In order to exercise the rights described above you can contact us by writing to the address of the data controller.
To ensure that the data of our users are not subject to violations or illegitimate use by third parties before accepting the request we can proceed to a verification of the identity of the applicant.
Your personal data are processed with specific technical and organizational security measures, aimed at preventing illegitimate or fraudulent use. In particular, we use security measures that guarantee: the pseudonymisation or the encryption of your data; the confidentiality, integrity, availability of your data, the ability to restore data breach. In addition, Guglielmo Rotta s.r.l. undertakes to test, verify and regularly evaluate the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures in order to guarantee continuous improvement in the safety of treatments.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data has been carried out illegally, you can file a complaint with one of the supervisory authorities responsible for compliance with the rules on personal data protection. In Italy, the complaint can be presented to the Italian Data Protection Authority.
More information on the presentation methods are available on the website of the Italian Data Protection Authority, at https://www.garanteprivacy.it.
The updated version of the privacy information, in any case, will be published on this page, with indication of the date of its last update.
The processing of your personal data is carried out by Guglielmo Rotta s.r.l. in full compliance with the regulations on the matter pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the rules on the processing of Italian personal data and the provisions of the Italian Data Protection Authority www.garanteprivacy.it.